Saturday, June 7, 2008

remodle, and new couches







We have done some painting, and put in the wood flooring. I can't believe what a difference it makes. For my birthday I got new couches, end tables and lamps. It is the first time I was able to pick out new couches. I had a great time and love the couches. There are still a few things to finish and the remodle will be done. The TV room still needs to be painted, floor boards need to be put up and the bath room needs new paint and bath mats and towels. The kitchen needs some attention also, mostly painting. The dining room is my favorite. I love how the green turned out. The entry is hard to tell but it is brown. Troy put in the flooring and I did all the painting and wall paper. Every little thing helps and we love it.

4 comments:

Leah said...

It looks GREAT! How fun for you guys. And new couches too...sweet!

J and C Fish Family said...

It looks really good. Is it laminate or real wood? and woohoo for new posts.

J and C Fish Family said...

Oh and happy birthday, I know I am such a slacker. i hope it was great.
josh
Laura,
Kudos to the interior decorator. I don't know what the place looked like before, but it looks great now. Good job to the both of you.
-Carol

Michelle said...

looks nice. i love the new furniture! you must be in heaven.